Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The New Frontier

! I installled the exspansion yesterday to find it took much quicker than i thought, the regular world of warcarft took about 15 minutes to fully install, and another 10 minutes to patch, but the new exspansion took about 2 minutes to install, including patches. As soon as i installed, i took the zepplin to Grom'Gol and flew to The Swamp of Sorrows where i ran to the Dark Portal. Of coarse, the alliance had to be annoying and camp the portal so it took me about 5 minutes to get there, being killed by numerous rogues, and trinket mages about 5 times, good old Mal'Ganis Alliance, never cease to amaze me.

I didn't get too much playing time, because i had to work but i managed to get 2 and 1/2 bars of XP with my druid friend Awnek.

The quest rewards are starting to have better stats than my gear now, and they are green, how embarrasing. One thing i can get used to is the 1,000+ XP from a creep, and the 10 silver they drop each. Also you get atleast 3 gold per Quest, and the reward vendors for atleast 3 g each. woo.

Image:646436b.jpg[Oh Yes]

1 comment:

PingPongWizard said...

Only a bad warrior gets killed by rogues.. L2P noob.