Friday, January 19, 2007

Current Events

This just in: Rugby and his clanmates/friends have transfered Realms from Mal'Ganis (Population: FULL) to the new realm The Underbog (Population: New) The Underbog could quite possibly be the most desolate place in the history of World of Warcraft, there is most likely about 40 players on this realm, seeing how it is only open to transfer characters. We have created a guild, but we have debated over a guild name. We have thought of "Acceptance" "Fierce" "Vengeance" but i created the guild and i named it "Jet Setters."

Oh yeah, I hit lvl 61, Quest rewards love me, XP loves me, duel weilding loves me, the final boss of Hellfire Ramparts does not love me.

I ran HR last night and we whiped on the final boss, because the Troll preist could not heal for his life, he threw a Powerword: Shield on me, and thats it. i'm a MAIN TANK for the love of god, heal me!


1 comment:

PingPongWizard said...

So yeah I was on The Underbog last night after we transferred and I was cruising around Orgrimmar on my Raptor. There were literally 4 people in Orgrimmar.. on Mal'Ganis there was never under 300 people in Orgrimmar and during peak hours that number was closer to 1,000.

Aside from that.. you don't know how to hold aggro so I'm sure that the boss was killing everyone in the instance BUT you, that's why you got no heals.

DIP