Friday, January 5, 2007

Welcome to the world of Azeroth.

This blog will consist of my adventures through the World Of Azeroth on the MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) World of Warcraft.

First i will describe to you my toons. First we have my Level 60, Orc Warrior named Rugby in the Guild "RAID." When in raid with the guild Rugby weilds the Bloodlord's defender and the Immovable object. He also wears 5/8 Might, this includes the Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Boots and Legplates. When alone, or with friends (Resign, Awnek, Billmarvin and Greeksauce) in a Battleground fighting off the Alliance, Rugby weilds the two hand weapon The Untamed Blade, and full DPS gear. Rugby's mounts are Frostwolf Howler and Black War Kodo

I also have an alternative toon (alt). He is a Level 60, Undead rogue with 2/8 Nightslayer. Thats about all he has, i don't play with him much.

I'll keep in touch, when my gear updates and to inform about major Raids etc...



2 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

I won't pretend to understand any of what you post here, but I appreciate it.

Links for your perusal:

MMOGCHART.com
The Daedalus Project: MMORPG Research, Cyberculture, MMORPG Psychology

PingPongWizard said...

Think you're hott stuff? Meet me outside of Orgrimmar and we'll have a duel.. I'll post my victory screen shots on my blog! :O